COST's Municipal Leaders Training…for New and Returning Town Leaders is a biennial training for public officials that takes place after the municipal elections. The purpose is to inform municipal leaders about problem-solving and other essential resources that are available from COST, state agencies and other organizations. It's a unique opportunity to learn important local government management and leadership skills, and meet - and network with - colleagues from Connecticut's suburban and rural communities.
Valuable information is provided to assist with serving local communities:
- Grant Funding for Smaller Towns & Cities
- Freedom of Information Laws and What You Need to Know
- Media Relations - Survival Tips for Municipal Officials
- Your Role in the Legislative Process
- Practical Advice from Veteran Municipal Officials
For more information about this event contact Kathryn Dube at (860) 676-0770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.